Thursday, September 1, 2011

Modeling a Toga



Toga Party! I don't even know what that means to tell you the truth... anyway, having committed to make a tutorial on how to create a toga here it is in all of its HD vimeo glory. In the tutorial I show you how to quickly make cloth and a toga using Blender's awesome sculpting tools. So sit back, relax, and watch yourself some good toga goodness.

On a side note, due to school being in full swing and me working full time teaching; I have found it a little hard to make Blender training, but if I get enough support via views, comments, likes on facebook, etc I will continue to try to make one video every week or so. I have finished three tutorials on modeling now; and will focus on texture work for the next three videos. I have some pretty fun tutorials lined up, so stay tuned. Also make sure you go check out the competition, it is still running until the end of September.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Porter ! You're definitively my friend ! I'm at the office now, and so much work to do for my boss. I can't wait until later to watch your video tutorial... Many thanks ! I hope I could help you one day the same way you did for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could help, sorry it took so long; I have been busy busy busy lately. Hopefully I can pump out a few more of these tutorials now that school is beginning to settle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will show you some pictures, made with your method, as soon I've finished my first "toga tests" !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good tutorial thank you. Please for more

    ReplyDelete